- Online resources for both the Academic and General Training modules of IELTS
- Practice zones with e-books to prepare you for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests
- Sample videos with tips from previous candidates
- Teacher tutorials highlighting what to do, and what not to do in your test
- Timed practice tests
- A “My Progress” section to help you compare your performance with that of other students worldwide
- “My Profile” section to remind you of your test date
How will Road to IELTS help me?
Road to IELTS helps you in some important ways:
- Instant feedback on your performance to monitor your personal progress
- Access to the correct answers for practice exercises so you can understand your mistakes
- Hints and tips to help improve your test performance
- Exercises based on real IELTS test tasks to help you develop confidence before your test
When you register for an IELTS test with us you’ll be free to enjoy a further 20 hours of learning materials.
Alternatively, you can go straight to Road to IELTS: Full Version to find out more about the full version of this e-learning product, including information about subscription packages.