Accelerate your career, get set for study or improve your social English with myClass. Whatever your ambition, we put your success at the heart of learning.
Trusted teaching, inspired learning
myClass takes you closer to your goals, using our communicative methodology to teach you the English skills you need for everyday life. Classes are led by highly qualified teachers who provide expert direction, motivating you to use the English language better.
myClass gives you the confidence to use English in the situations that matter to you.
Build skills for life, take a step towards your goals
Whatever your ambition, target your personal learning needs with a wide choice of lessons that you can study in any order, and at any time that is convenient to you.
In each lesson you will master a real-life situation in English – just choose the topics most relevant to you - for the workplace, for study or for social interactions – and practise the language skills you need to consolidate your learning.
Discover what you will learn
- General English classes - levels A2 - C1
- Cambridge exam preparation classes - preparation to B2 Frist (FCE), C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE).
Each myClass lesson is 90-mins long and covers English speaking, writing, reading and listening skills. In each lesson you will learn new vocabulary and phrases, practise pronunciation and grammar, and improve your accuracy.
For the most effective learning experience, you will study with learners at the same level as you. Our online English lessons are aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
Examples of what you will learn at Pre-intermediate (A2) are:
- preparing and delivering an effective presentation
- discussing career options
- writing emails and letters
- buying and selling with confidence.
Examples of what you will learn at Intermediate (B1) are:
- conducting a job interview and an appraisal
- discussing and reviewing books and films
- organising your writing effectively
- communicating clearly over the phone.
Upper Intermediate (B2)
Examples of what you will learn at Upper Intermediate (B2) are:
- expressing opinions and listening to different perspectives
- writing a formal job application
- understanding the media
- handling effective career development conversations.
Examples of what you will learn at Advanced (C1) are:
- taking an active role in meetings and negotiations
- developing a persuasive case and presenting to others
- discussing and debating ethical issues and social responsibility
- writing copy for blogs, emails and web pages.
Examples of what you will learn at Proficiency (C2) are:
- delivering a clearly structured and persuasive work presentation
- pitching a new invention and discussing patents
- being authentic when talking about hopes, fears and attitudes towards the future
- describing and interpreting data in a written review.