Brit Up! workshops – an exclusive offer for schools in Poland!
One-day linguistic and cultural workshops for students from lower and upper secondary schools run in English by the British Council experts.
BRIT UP! IS AVAILABLE IN WARSAW THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL YEAR, 5-DAYS A WEEK!
Call or e-mail us to check which dates are available: + 48 668 927 856; firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s in the Brit Up! offer?
- Innovative computer-based Aptis for Teens testing sessions that will equip students with official candidates’ reports on their English language proficiency levels
- Cultural workshop on a chosen topic (out of five different options)
What is Aptis for Teens?
Aptis for Teens is an English assessment test targeted at teenagers, aged 13 -18, to assesses their English proficiency level quickly and accurately. It is a modern and innovative tool that tests their skills through familiar topics and scenarios. Aptis for Teens can be used by students, teachers, parents, and other educational institutions.
What does the cultural workshops offer look like?
You can choose from three various topics:
- Shakespeare Lives - Romeo and Juliet or Hamlet - transferability of Shakespearean themes (love, tragedy, supernatural) and language in countless modern contexts (for lower and upper secondary schools)
- The Lord of the Rings -one of the greatest fantasy stories of all time will come to life in the classroom (for lower and upper secondary schools)
- How to think like Sherlock - an extraordinary ability to decode, decipher and look at a problem from many different angles. 'Play the game for the game's own sake' (for upper secondary schools)
- Passport to the UK - how to write a successful Personal Statement and which language certificate to choose (for upper secondary schools)
- Top Tips for Matura Exam - how to be successful while taking Matura exam (for upper secondary schools).