We offer you last-minute practice and revision exercises online to help you prepare and succeed in Cambridge English exams!
From 1 January 2017 LearnEnglish Exams is available exclusively to our Addvantage members and candidates who register with us individually.
What’s in LearnEnglish Exams?
With LearnEnglish Exams you can boost your knowledge, skills and confidence before taking Cambridge English: B2 First, B2 First for Schools and C1 Advanced exams. There are five sections on our LearnEnglish Exams website: Listening, Reading, Use of English, Writing and Speaking. You can complete all the exercises or choose the parts of the exam you want to focus on. You can check your answers after each exercise. There is no time limit so you can take as long as you need and repeat the exercises as many times as you want.
With this online resource you can:
- Get tips and advice about the Listening, Reading, Use of English and Writing questions;
- Take part in a mock speaking test with a British Council expert and receive feedback on your performance;
- Upload your answer to Writing questions online including the email and essay questions;
- Get tips and strategies to help you answer different types of questions
- Complete practice exercises for a variety of tasks in the exam and apply different exam strategies;
- Reflect on your learning and understand why you got something right or wrong and see how you can do better next time;
- Get advice for improving your English skills further.
How do I register for LearnEnglish Exams?
Getting started is easy!
- Register for Cambridge English B2 Frist, B2 First for Schools or C1 Advanced with the British Council;
- You will receive your username and password by email a few days after you register and pay for your test;
- Go to the LearnEnglish Exams website and enjoy!
For more information, watch our video guide for how to use the British Council’s LearnEnglish Exams.