- Online resources for both the Academic and General Training modules of IELTS
- Practice zones with e-books to prepare you for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests
- Sample videos with tips from previous candidates
- Teacher tutorials highlighting what to do, and what not to do in your test
- Timed practice tests
- A “My Progress” section to help you compare your performance with that of other students worldwide
- “My Profile” section to remind you of your test date
How will Road to IELTS help me?
Road to IELTS helps you in some important ways:
- Instant feedback on your performance to monitor your personal progress
- Access to the correct answers for practice exercises so you can understand your mistakes
- Hints and tips to help improve your test performance
- Exercises based on real IELTS test tasks to help you develop confidence before your test
When you register for an IELTS test with us you’ll be free to enjoy an access to additional Last Minute version.
|Free Version||Last Minute Version|
|Who can access||Free for everyone||Free when you register for IELTS with British Council|
|Practice test papers||3 tests||6 tests|
|Speaking part 2 tests||1 test||2 tests|
|Advice and tutorial videos||4||9|
|Access period||-||Up to 1 week after the test date|
To find out more about other subscription packages of this e-learning product (Speed Version, Success Version, Premium Version), go to our website.