Future Leaders Connect offers its members the opportunity to be part of a long-term global network of emerging policy leaders.
Participating countries include Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK and USA.
In 2019, Poland was chosen to participate in the Future Leaders Connect project for the first time, which gives 2 young Poles a unique opportunity to:
- travel to the UK for ten days of advanced policy and leadership development at the Moller Institute, Churchill College, University of Cambridge
- discuss today’s biggest global challenges in the UK Houses of Parliament
- meet inspirational leaders
- visit world renowned institutions
Following your time in the UK you will have worldwide connections, a policy action plan for change and the skills, knowledge and networks needed to be an influential leader in your country and beyond.
To take part you must be:
- aged 18-35,
- based in one of our participating countries,
- able to demonstrate your policy knowledge and senior leadership potential,
- fluent in English,
- able to travel to the UK between 21 October and 1 November 2019.
Everyone who applies has the opportunity to join our Future Leaders Connect Community, giving you have access to a range of free online policy and leadership professional development resources designed to build your expertise, including our free online course.
Click here to find out all the details about the opportunity and how to make your application to become a member of Future Leaders Connect.
The deadline for applications is Monday 6 May 2019, 23.59 UK time (7 May 2019, 00:59 Polish time)
To ensure equal access the costs of taking part are covered by the British Council and the programme is fully accessible. We are looking for exceptional individuals with the ideas, energy and commitment to work collaboratively with all members of Future Leaders Connect and with senior global leaders.