We offer you last-minute practice and revision exercises online to help you prepare and succeed in Cambridge English exams!
From 1st January 2017 Road to Success is available exclusively to our Addvantage members and candidates who register with us individually.
With Road to Success you can boost your knowledge, skills and confidence before taking Cambridge English: First, First for Schools and Advanced exams.
What’s in Road to Success?
There are four sections of our Road to Success in First and Advanced: Listening, Reading, Use of English and Writing.
You can complete all the exercises or choose the parts of the exam you want to focus on. You can check your answers after each exercise. There is no time limit so you can take as long as you need and repeat the exercises as many times as you want.
With this online resource you can:
• Get tips and advice about the Reading, Listening, Use of English and Writing questions
• Upload up to two of your answers to Writing questions online including the email and essay questions
• Receive personalised feedback on your writing answers from a British Council tutor in only a few days or sooner!
• Complete practice exercises for a variety of tasks in the exam and apply different exam strategies
• Reflect on your learning and understand why you got something right or wrong and see how you can do better next time
• Get advice for improving your English skills further
How do I register for Road to Success?
Getting started is easy!
Go to: learn-english-exams.britishcouncil.org. If you register for your Cambridge English: First, First for Schools or Advanced exam with us, you will receive your username and password by email a few days after you register and pay for your test.
For more information, watch our video guide for how to use the British Council’s Road to Success.