Please be advised that due to reasons beyond the control of the Project Leader and the National Partner third recruitment to the project is suspended.
In the upcoming week binding information will be published regarding the ongoing recruitment.
WHAT IS "UWOLNIJ SWÓJ POTENCJAŁ – URUCHOM PRZESTRZEŃ. UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL – ACTIVATE SPACE" PROJECT ?
Uwolnij swój potencjał – uruchom przestrzeń. Unlock your potential – activate space is an international project co-funded by the European Social Fund as a part of the Operational Programme Knowledge, Education, Development (OP KED) concerning revitalisation of urban spaces. The project is led by the British Council in Poland and delivered together with local Krakow partner (CDS) and institutions from the UK (Scotland’s Regeneration Network) Croatia (city of Komiza, city of Sibenik) and Czech Republic (city of Prague).
Uwolnij swój potencjał – uruchom przestrzeń. Unlock your potential – activate space project will be delivered between May 2017 and April 2019.
WHAT DOES "UWOLNIJ SWÓJ POTENCJAŁ – URUCHOM PRZESTRZEŃ. UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL – ACTIVATE SPACE" PROJECT AIM TO ACHIEVE?
The aim of the project is to improve the efficiency of public spaces management processes in areas of high importance for local communities. Participating organisations have been self-selected based on their experience in supporting public spaces management processes. They work on competences enhancement of professionals representing local authorities representatives, non-governmental organisations and employers‘ associations in the area of social revitalisation, space planning and housing as well as entrepreneurship development. Thanks to the project municipal authorities, social organisation as well as employers‘ representatives have an opportunity to participate in mutual learning processes, become acquainted with the verified and possible to implement on Polish grounds best practices that respond to social problems related to urban decay.
WHO IS "UWOLNIJ SWÓJ POTENCJAŁ – URUCHOM PRZESTRZEŃ. UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL – ACTIVATE SPACE" PROJECT FOR?
The project is designed for the representatives of three sectors engaged in creating and implementing public policies:
- local authorities including officials working on elaboration of public policies, public space creation and animation, social revitalisation and development projects; cultural and social assistance institutions dealing with social and public space revival
- non-governmental organisations including urban social movements, organisations representing citizens‘ interests, institutions dealing with transformation of public spaces, organisations engaged in social, cultural and economic animation and social revival.
- employers‘ associations/trade unions engaged in placemaking or those who would like to increase attractiveness of public spaces and local communities engagement (e.g. economy entities in tourism and culture sector).
CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE
In order to attend in the project it is required to fulfil the below conditions altogether:
- In case of local authorities and institutions that are subject to local authorities: employment based on contract for an indefinite period.
- At least 2 years’ experience in public policy area or performing of public tasks
- English language knowledge on communicative level (B2 at least), that will enable effective communication in the course of international mobility proved by certificate or verified by applicant in recruitment process.
Participation in the project is free of charge. This means that participant will not cover costs of travel and stay. Transport, accommodation, food and care in place will be provided by the organiser.
HOW WILL "UWOLNIJ SWÓJ POTENCJAŁ – URUCHOM PRZESTRZEŃ. UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL – ACTIVATE SPACE" PROJECT BE DELIVERED?
The project will be delivered by the British Council in Poland together with local partner in Krakow (CDS) and institutions in the UK and Croatia.
The project is composed of five stages: