The British Council Poland is currently recruiting suitably qualified individuals to join our freelance team of local invigilators.
|Location||Warsaw or Cracow|
|Salary||22 PLN – 28 PLN per hour|
|Duration||Freelance, Contract for Services|
|Working hours||Current British Council invigilators work once every several weeks, mostly on Saturdays. There is also occasionally the opportunity to work on other weekdays. Between 3 and 9 hours per day.|
|Closing date||Monday 25 May 2020|
The candidate must:
- Have the right to live and work in Poland
- B2 level English according to CEFR level (Common European Framework of Languages) and good knowledge of spoken Polish
- be over age 18
- attend a training session which will be held sometime before the relevant exam session; periodically attend refreshing trainings when required
- possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- possess the ability and strong motivation to work with international organizations in cultural relations
- possess ability to learn in a busy office: ability to work under pressure, deal with difficult customers and demonstrate personal initiative
- be a flexible, pro-active and enthusiastic team player with a persistent drive to deliver results
- possess the following essential competencies and skills: Customer Care, Team working, Flexibility, Achievement
Key duties include the following:
- Set up the exam room and check equipment (as directed by exam supervisor)
- Welcome candidates, check their ID and direct candidates to their seats
- Distribute and collect exam papers and other materials as directed by the supervisor
- Actively monitor candidates during the exams
- Assist with post-test duties as required by supervisor
How to apply
You can apply by email, sending your CV to:
British Council Warsaw: Tomasz.email@example.com , subject line “Application for Invigilator WARSAW”
British Council Cracow: Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org , subject line “Application for Invigilator CRACOW”
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. We would however like to take this opportunity to thank all those expressing an interest in working for the British Council.
The British Council is an equal opportunities employer.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications.