Exams Admin Assistant – Cambridge Qualifications
The person who will take up the position will support the delivery and administration of the Cambridge exams in Poland. Cambridge English Qualifications are known and recognised by schools, universities, private and public sector employers all over the English-speaking world.
More information about these exams you can find on our website: www.britishcouncil.pl/egzaminy/cambridge-english
|Salary||3 458 PLN gross|
|Working hours||Full time|
|Closing date||Tuesday 27 August 2019|
What we offer:
- Salary: 3 458 PLN gross
- Full time; 7.45 hours/ day, 38.75 hours/ week
- Private medical care (Enel-Med)
- Corporate sports card: MultiActive 10, co-funded by our Social Fund (ZFŚS)
- Great discounts for our English courses for you and your closest family
- Possibility of random and social financial grants and holidays’ refunds from our Social Fund (ZFŚS)
- Work in the modern office in the Warsaw city centre (Koszykowa Street)
- Development possibilities within the structure
OPERATIONAL SUPPORT – ca 80%
- Providing support for the administration of Cambridge English exams in Warsaw & off-site sessions managed by the Warsaw exam centre (excluding YLE).
CENTRE SUPPORT – ca 15%
- Providing support for centre network staff related to administration of exam sessions.
- Providing cover for technical support for centres when required.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT – ca 5%
- Day to day finance duties as per SAP role & approval limits.
- Invoicing exam candidates & customers (confirmation of payment).
- Experience in customer service
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to operate in Polish and English (both written and spoken) at a business level (equivalent to CEF level C1 or IELTS 6.5 or higher)
Knowledge of SAP system will be an advantage.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please read the role profile and submit an application form to email@example.com .
Deadline for submitting applications is 10:00 am, Tuesday 27 August 2019.
Please do not send any other additional documents.
Please be informed we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
British Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and a policy of equal opportunity and diversity, and expects all staff and stakeholders to share this commitment.