Pursuant to Article 13(1) and Article 13(2) of the Regulation(EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Law of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, you are advised of the following:
1) Your personal data are administered by the Fundacja British Council (Controller), having its registered office at ul. Koszykowa 54, 00-675 Warsaw, registered with the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under 0000449621 KRS number, REGON: 146529782, NIP: 7010369489.
2) You may contact the Controller in writing at this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address of the Controller’s registered office, with a note: ”Data protection”.
3) Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
|Purposes of personal data processing||Legal basis for processing|
|For the purposes of the organisation and of running an online test and an interview evaluating your level of language proficiency, determining your language competence level and to a suitable for you study group||
Undertaking activities at your request before a contract for enrolment in an English Language course is entered
Legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR
|For the purposes of marketing, promotion and sale of services||
Processing of your data on the basis of the performance of legitimate interests of the personal data Controller
Legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR
Ważne: Wykorzystywanie Pani/ Pana danych do celów marketingu własnych towarów i usług administratora danych Note: Any use of your data for the marketing of the Controller’s own products and services will occur on the basis of separate consents given pursuant to Article 10 of the Act on providing services by electronic means and Article 172 of the Act – Telecommunication Law
|For the purposes of ensuring the Controller’s current technical and organizational services connected with organized interviews, including direct contacts with you.||
Performance of legitimate interests of the personal data Controller
Legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR
4) Your personal data may be transferred to enterpreneurs providing IT, accounting and legal services for the Fundacja British Council.
5) Your personal data shall not be transferred for processing outside the European Economic Area.
6) Your personal data will be processed for a period necessary to fulfill the purposes stated in point 3 above.
7) The Fundacja British Council ensures that all individuals whose personal data are processed have rights ensuing from GDPR. Therefore, you (the data subject) have:
1. the right of access to your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of the data;
2. the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data where the data are inacurate or incomplete;
3. the right to erasure of personal data (“right to be fogotten”) – where:
a) the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the data subject has objected to the processing of data,
c) the data subject has withrawn consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing,
d) the data have been inlawfully processed,
e) the data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation ensuing from the provisions of law;
4. the right to restriction of processing – where:
a) the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data,
b) the processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests their restriction instead,
c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for their purposes, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, excercise or defence of legal claims,
d) the data subject has objected to the data processing – pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the objection;
5. the right to data portability – where:
a) the processing is based on a contract entered into with the data subject or on consent expressed by that subject;
b) the processing is carried out by automated means;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. You have the right to withraw your consent to the processing of personal data to the extent granted. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8) If you consider that that the processing by the Controller infringes the provisions of the GDPR, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the President of the Urządu Ochrony Danych Osobowych [Personal Data Protection Office] (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
9) Providing your personal data in the registration form is a prerequisite for the verification of the language proficiency level of the person for whom you are a legal representative. Failure to being verified shall bar the person for whom you are a statutory representative from taking an English language course organized by the personal data Controller.