Access the right English qualifications for your child’s progress
Our intensive exams summer programme gives Upper Secondary (15–17 years) students the opportunity to improve their skills for Cambridge English Qualifications: C1 Advanced (CAE) exam to help them achieve the result they need. Our one or two week courses focus on exam strategies and skills development in speaking, listening, reading, grammar, vocabulary and writing.
Duration: 1 or 2 weeks, 09.30–14.00, Monday–Friday
Level: Advanced (C1)
In the exam preparation course, students will:
- improve their ability and confidence when using spoken and written English in a wide variety of situations
- develop essential exam techniques
- focus on the skills needed for the exam of their choice through individual and group activities
- develop strategies for independent learning inside and outside the classroom
- prepare for the Cambridge English exam: C1 Advanced (CAE)
Our Summer C1 Advanced (CAE) course is delivered over one or two weeks, 20 hours per week.
Explore options and timetables in your city: