Learning with the British Council is motivating, interactive and engaging.
We create a positive and inclusive learning environment where our learners feel confident using English in the classroom
The learning experience
- We provide learners with a rewarding and stimulating English language learning experience
- We help all learners reach their full potential by respecting them as diverse individuals
- Our curricula offer continuity and progression for every learner, at whatever age they begin their English language learning with the British Council
- We ensure that all students and families feel included, safe and valued.
- Our teachers all have internationally recognised teaching qualifications in English language teaching
- Our teachers have the knowledge, skills and experience to develop the language communication skills and learning strategies of our learners
- Our teachers receive on-going professional development in order to deliver a high quality learning experience for each learner
- Our teachers encourage all learners to be active participants in their own learning
- Our teachers are passionate about their job. Meet their stories.