QS World Grad School Tour - the most prestigious international university fair dedicated to Masters and PhD studies, is coming to Warsaw.
Polish university students, fresh graduates and young professionals interested in postgraduate studies and career development with a Masters or a PhD degree will have the opportunity to meet admissions directors of the world’s best universities and gather information on a wide selection of postgraduate programs in various subjects including Accounting and Finance, Business & Management Studies, Communication and Media Studies, Law, Engineering, International Relations and many others subjects.
Over 20 universities from UK, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Poland Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, USA and Saudi Arabia will be participating to present their postgraduate programs.
WU Vienna University of Economics and Business, EIT Digital Master School, ESCP Europe – Paris, Universität Mannheim, Bocconi University, University of Warsaw, Catolica Lisbon Business and Economics, Univeristy of Warsaw, Deusto Business School (Spain) IE Business School (Spain) University of Geneva, Henley Business School, London Business School, Warwick Business School, Hult, King Abdullah University and many more...
Additional benefits of the event:
- seminars and info-sessions
- information about the application process and IELTS test
- study in the USA information and scholarships by Fulbright and Education UK
- study in Germany information and scholarships by DAAD
- career advice and CV check
- network with Alumni from leading institutions and fellow applicants
- apply for over $7 Million of QS scholarships available to event attendees
- get the QS Top Grad School Guide with useful information about Masters studies
Free entry at the event but registration is required!
Warsaw, Wednesday 25 October 2017
InterContinental Hotel, 16.00 – 20.00
For more information about the fair and for direct registration click here.