Integrated Customer Services Assistant
We are looking for candidates who will be responsible for delivering a high quality efficient and welcoming integrated service for British Council external and internal customers.
|Salary||3458 PLN gross/month|
|Duration||Definite employment contract after 3 months’ probationary period|
|Working hours||Full time|
|Closing date||Friday 30 August 2019|
The role is based in Warsaw, Poland and working in the Integrated Customer Services Team, providing front–line customer service for English Teaching Centre and Examination Services customers to the extent and standards specified in the Service Level Agreement for ICS. The ICS Team is a group of Customer Services Assistants led by Integrated Customer Services Manager.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a high quality efficient and welcoming integrated service for British Council external and internal customers and to project a professional image of British Council by providing high quality, welcoming and efficient integrated service.
- To deliver a high quality efficient and welcoming integrated service for British Council external and internal customers
- To deliver professional customer service to both internal and external customers at various areas of the Customer Service department, including Front Desk, Call Centre and back office
- To deal with customer enquiries about services provided by the British Council for the general public by phone, e-mails, face-to-face and social media
- Pro-actively cross-sell and promote the British Council services to enquirers
- To provide back office and admin support as per specifications
- To attend relevant training sessions and presentations to keep up to date with developments in the organisation and in the area of customer services
What we offer:
- Salary: 3458 PLN gross/month
- Definite employment contract after 3 months’ probationary period
- Full-time job meaning: 7.45 hours/ day, 38.75 hours/ week
- Private medical care (Enel-Med)
- Corporate sports card: MultiActive 10, co-funded by our Social Fund (ZFŚS)
- Great discounts for our English courses for you and your closest family
- Possibility of random and social financial grants and holidays’ refunds from our Social Fund (ZFŚS)
- Work in the modern office in the Warsaw city centre (Koszykowa Street)
- Training opportunities, Development possibilities within the structure
- Right to work in Poland
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Experience in a role where dealing with external customers is a key part of the role
- Working experience in an international organisation
- Ability to operate in Polish and English (both written and spoken) at a business level (equivalent to CEF level B2 or IELTS 5.5 or higher)
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please read the role profile and submit an application form to email@example.com
Deadline for submitting applications is 4 p.m., Friday 30 August 2019.
Please do not send any other additional documents.
Please be informed we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
British Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and a policy of equal opportunity and diversity, and expects all staff and stakeholders to share this commitment.