Integrated Customer Services Assistant
|Salary||3458 PLN gross/month|
|Duration||Definite employment contract after 3 months’ probationary period|
|Working hours||Full time|
|Closing date||Monday 03 February 2020|
You will be working in the Integrated Customer Services Team, providing front–line customer service for English Teaching Centre and Examination Services customers.
What we offer:
- Salary: 3458 PLN gross/month
- Definite employment contract after 3 months’ probationary period
- Full-time job meaning: 7.45 hours/ day
- Work on shifts basis including Saturdays
- Private medical care (Enel-Med)
- Corporate sports card: MultiActive 10, co-funded by our Social Fund (ZFŚS)
- Great discounts for our English courses and exams for you and your closest family
- Work in the modern office in the Warsaw city centre (Koszykowa Street)
- Delivering professional customer service to both internal and external customers at various areas of the Customer Service department, including Front Desk, Call Centre and back office
- Dealing with customer enquiries about services provided by the British Council by phone, e-mails, face-to face and social media
- Pro-actively cross-selling and promote the British Council services to enquirers
- To provide back office and admin support as per specifications
- Right to work in Poland
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Experience in a role where dealing with external customers is a key part of the role
- Working experience in an international organisation
- Ability to operate in Polish and English (both written and spoken) at a business level (equivalent to CEF level B2 or IELTS 5.5 or higher)
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please read the role profile and submit an application form to email@example.com
Deadline for submitting applications is 16:00 pm, Monday 3 February 2020.
Please do not send any other additional documents.
Please be informed we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
British Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and a policy of equal opportunity and diversity, and expects all staff and stakeholders to share this commitment.