Our General and Business English courses are available as on demand in-company courses in Warsaw, Krakow and Wroclaw.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE?
Our General English courses improve learners’ English communication skills for study, work and daily use across all English skills including speaking, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing.
Participants on General English courses:
- improve their fluency and communication skills in both oral and written contexts,
- learn some examples of formulated language to use in specific situation – for example when writing a formal letter,
- communicate with more confidence and fewer errors,
- improve pronunciation,
- expand vocabulary.
Our Business English courses focus on communication skills through improving learners’ grammar and vocabulary. These courses give its participants lots of opportunities to practise their language skills in business contexts.
Participants on Business English courses:
- communicate more effectively in a range of business situations (meetings, negotiations, presentations etc.),
- eliminate mistakes through working on their grammar and improving their range of vocabulary,
- prepare for Cambridge Business English Certificate exams (BEC Vantage and BEC Higher),
- network with people from other specialist fields.
To find out more about open registration courses please go to our courses for adults page.
If you are looking for an in company solution, please contact us directly .