English for Secondary (12–17 years)
Do you want your child to learn English from highly qualified, experienced teachers who use cutting edge teaching methodologies, resources and technology?
Our courses for Lower and Upper Secondary children are designed to improve your child's language and develop their skills at communicating in English. These courses:
- are for children aged 12–17 years
- focus on building confidence in English communication skills
- focus on improving your child's language skills through a variety of motivating activities
- use up-to-date teaching techniques: pair and group work, games, presentations and the latest in English teaching technology, including multimedia and interactive web resources
- include General English and Exam Preparation courses.
In this section:
Lower Secondary courses (12–14 years)
Your child will be completing a wide range of communicative tasks and will engage in interactive activities that immediately provide a real purpose for using English.
Upper Secondary courses (15–17 years)
Our courses for Upper Secondary children focus on building your child's knowledge of the language and helping them develop their English skills for a successful future.
Preparation for the Matura exam
The preparation for Matura exam course enables you to practise your exam language skills. This course also provides you with guidance on how to successfully pass the exam.