|Start in February, September||Classes once or twice a week|
|Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Online||6-11 years old|
|Our priority is to keep everyone safe while ensuring minimal disruption your child’s English learning experience. Find out more about our safety measures here.|
An English course that goes further – so your child can go further, too
Primary Plus, developed by our team of English experts, will spark your child’s imagination, so they can express themselves with confidence that goes beyond their English language skills.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- lively classes with a specialist teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your child's teacher to prepare them for the lesson – all in a safe, easy-to-use learning hub.
You will have access to your child’s personal dashboard. Together you can track their progress, celebrate their successes and understand where they are within their learning journey.
Price: Two payments from 1150 PLN for Wroclaw, from 1250 PLN for Krakow and from 2400 PLN for Warsaw
Duration: 32 weeks
Age: 6 to 11 years
Explore options and timetables in your city:
Our promise to you regarding the classroom courses
- in case we need to close the teaching centre in line with government guidelines, we guarantee that your child’s classes will continue online
- online classes will include the same number of hours as face-to-face classes
- online classes will be with the same teacher, same classmates and at the same time.
Immersive classes with expert teachers to boost English speaking skills
Happy learners make confident speakers! There are many reasons your child will love our classes:
- lots of time to practise speaking English, having fun learning with classmates of the same age in groups and pairs
- small class sizes mean that our highly qualified and passionate teachers can give more personalised attention
- the chance to enjoy natural interactions and bond with classmates
Developing the life skills your child needs for their future
Your child will also develop leadership, collaboration, and critical thinking skills in a relaxed environment where they can be themselves. They will:
- work in teams or pairs to practise speaking, problem-solving and collaborating on projects with a focus on real-world topics like the natural world and the environment
- build resilience and get used to communicating and collaborating with others in preparation for life in a global, world .
Deepen their learning between classes
- helps your child improve their English reading, writing and listening skills with engaging, high-quality online learning resources designed by experts
- keeps your child motivated with online exercises and activities, including quizzes and games based on real-world topics and fun characters
- gives them space to deepen their understanding of English and improve their grammar and vocabulary
- is child-friendly and easy to use, so they can work independently
- has built-in self-evaluation, so your child can feel proud of their progress and reflect on where they can improve
- includes a personalised dashboard so you and your child can understand where they are within their learning journey
- helps your child feel the benefit of preparation, making them feel more confident to speak in class
- helps build good habits and a love of learning English.