Following on from last year’s success, we will have a range of activities to ensure your child has a fun and educational summer experience. Plus, you can now leave your child with us from 8:30 to 4:30.
A natural and enjoyable way for your child to learn
Our intensive summer programme gives your child the opportunity to improve their skills in English by having fun. Our courses focus on English communication skills development (speaking, pronunciation and listening).
English summer school. Convenient and safe.
Eight weeks to choose from
This summer we offer a range of courses over the summer months. You can register your child for one or two weeks whichever suits your plans and budget.
All our summer courses will be face to face. This is a time for children to have fun learning English with other children and make new friends.
In the unlikely situation that there is a risk to the health of our students and teachers in relation to the pandemic, we are prepared to switch our classes online.
Early drop-off and late pick-up options
You can drop off your children at 8:30 and pick them up by 4:30 p.m. We will happily take care of them, making sure they are safe and entertained.
Reasons your child will love learning English with us
Happy learners make confident speakers! There are many reasons your child will love our live classes:
- lots of time to practise speaking English, having fun learning with classmates of the same age
- classes aren’t too long, so your child maintains their attention throughout.
What skills will my child develop
Your child will develop leadership, collaboration, and critical thinking skills in a relaxed environment where they can be themselves. They will:
- work in teams or pairs to practise speaking, problem-solving and collaborating on projects with a focus on real-world topics like the natural world and the environment
- build resilience and get used to communicating and collaborating online with others in preparation for life in a global, digital world.
What a one-week course looks like
Your child will study English five days a week – Monday to Friday.
Each one-week module includes a total of:
- 20 hours of live classes
- additional access to our interactive self-learning platform if you want to practise even more.
This means that each day your child will have:
- 4 hours of English input with two 15 minute breaks
Price: Krakow 970 PLN, Warsaw 1170 PLN (one week) / 2200 PLN (two weeks), Wroclaw 840 PLN
Duration: one or two weeks, Monday–Friday, 09.30–14.00
Age: 7–11 years
Levels: Beginner to Upper Intermediate (A1–B2)
Your child’s study options
Our Summer English Immersion courses are 26 hours per week. Your child can register for either one or two weeks.
Explore options and timetables in your city.