An interactive learning adventure connecting with international students
For our Secondary students, we have General English and Exam Preparation courses. Your child will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage creative thinking. This is a great chance for them to make new friends and catch up on some of the progress they may have missed over the last year.
English summer school. Convenient and safe.
Six weeks to choose from
This summer we offer a range of courses over the six weeks of summer. You can register your child for one or two weeks, whatever best suits your plans and budget.
All our summer courses will be face to face. This is a time for having fun learning English with others and making new friends.
Early drop-off and late pick-up options
You can drop off your children at 8:30 and pick them up by 4:30 p.m. We will happily take care of our students making sure they are safe and entertained.
What the course will cover
With our expert teachers, students will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practise pronunciation with their teacher and fellow classmates
- develop their communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change
What a one-week summer course looks like
Your child will study English five days a week – Monday to Friday.
Each one-week module includes a total of:
- 20 hours of live face-to-face classes including connecting with international students
- additional access to our interactive self-learning platform if you want to practise even more.
This means that each day your child will have:
- 4 hours of live English classes with two 15-minute breaks
Live lessons, expert teachers and interactive learning
Price: Krakow 1010 PLN, Warsaw 1170 PLN (one week) / 2200 PLN (two weeks), Wroclaw 840 PLN
Duration: one or two weeks, Monday–Friday, 09.30–14.00
Age: 12–17 years
Levels: Beginner to Upper Intermediate (A1–B2)
Your child’s study options
Our Summer English Immersion course is delivered over 20 class hours per week. Your child can register for either a one or two weeks course.
Explore options and timetables in your city.