Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 - Book a consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book a consultation with us before registering.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
Step 2 - Complete a short online level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- You are advised to complete the level check before attending your speaking interview so we can help you choose the right course.
- The results of your online level check will be discussed during the consultation.
Step 3 - Attend your consultation
- You don't need to bring any documentation when attending the consultation.
- During your interview, one of our expert advisors will go through the results of your online level check and find the right course for you.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
Step 4 - Registration
- After your consultation, you can register for a chosen course.
- Course payment can be made via bank transfer to the British Council bank account at Bank Handlowy S.A. VI O/W-wa 34 1030 1061 0000 0000 3018 9030.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
- If you need to obtain a VAT invoice, you can request it within 90 days upon payment by filling out this form
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.