English for Early Years at your kindergarten
Introduce an international, quality programme of learning for 2-5 years olds based on the principles of the UK’s Early Years Foundation Stage at your kindergarten.
COOPERATING WITH THE WORLD’S ENGLISH EXPERTS, YOUR KINDERGARTEN WILL:
- introduce, build on and consolidate English language provision from the children’s regular programme to ensure they meet or exceed their English targets as well as parents’ expectations of progress
- work with the British Council’s experienced and qualified teachers to deliver the programme to your kindergarten
- provide a happy, memorable and successful early experience of learning English to your children
- help your children learn English naturally, through familiar play-based activities such as songs, rhymes, games, stories, craft, movement and drama
- develop your childrens’ classroom social skills and intercultural awareness.