- Aptis can help you when you’re bidding for EU grants assisting in English skills training and improvement. It increases the chances of receiving these grants.
- If you are applying for EU funding with your English skills training programme, think about the right way to prove the language progress of all your candidates.
- Aptis, the internationally benchmarked English test, is an ideal tool for your successful application.
Aptis is a flexible, easy to administer test that guarantees fast and reliable results. Aptis can assess different language proficiency levels from A1 to C2 level, enabling you to accurately assess both people with very strong and very weak levels of English in the same test and at the same time.
WHY USE APTIS?
- Aptis is structured to assess different language skills – reading (25 questions, 30 minutes), writing (4 tasks, 50 minutes), speaking (4 tasks, 12 minutes) and listening (25 questions, 50 minutes) with grammar and vocabulary (50 questions, 25 minutes) at its core.
- You only choose what’s relevant for your project. The most popular set of the Aptis test components comprises of Listening and Reading (100 questions, 95 minutes).
- Aptis can be delivered conveniently at a location and time of your choice saving you time when scheduling.
- Aptis can assess different language proficiency levels from A1 to C level, enabling you to accurately assess both people with very strong and very weak levels of English in the same test and at the same time. Therefore, each candidate received theirown results report.
- Aptis is available for through tablets, computers, and pen and paper making it versatile for multiple locations.
APTIS RESULTS AND CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
The Aptis test results are presented on score and CEFR level scales in a report that is given to each candidate.
Aptis guarantees precise assessment of English skills indicating candidate’s proficiency level from A1 to C2.
Results are available in as little as:
- 72 hours for the computer-based testing
- 10 days for the pen-and-paper testing
Aptis Certificate of Achievement
- All Aptis test candidates will be issued results reports. Additionally, you may elect to have an official Aptis Certificate of Achievement.
- This document is an attractive and secure record of your performance, and is suitable for display and presentation.
- Although the same security measures are applied worldwide to ensure that the Aptis test is administered in a secure environment, we have developed localised versions of the certificate of achievement in some cases, e.g. to meet the requirements of the EU-funded projects.
- Your local British Council office is responsible for issuing all certificates and score reports.