You can take your test at one of our official test centres on paper or on a computer. All you need is a valid identification document and a bank card if you want to pay online.
|Tests we offer||Fee||Available test dates|
|IELTS Academic - in centre (paper or computer)||830 PLN||Find a test date|
|IELTS General Training - in centre (paper or computer)||830 PLN||Find a test date|
|IELTS Academic for UK Visas and Immigration - in centre (paper or computer)||940 PLN||Find a test date|
|IELTS General Training for UK Visas and Immigration - in centre (paper or computer)||940 PLN||Find a test date|
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1) - in centre||820 PLN||Find a test date|
What does the fee include? Our IELTS test fee includes exclusive preparation materials, free practice tests and much more.
To book your test you will need to:
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID:
- original and valid passport or national national ID card if you are a EU citizen
- original and valid passport only if you are a non-EU candidate or you are applying for IELTS for UKVI or IELTS Life Skills
2. Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
3. Pay for your test. You can pay for your test online via online payment system, through Przelewy24 portal, with your payment card or e-Wallet (Apple Pay or Google Pay).
IMPORTANT! Please pay the required exam fee according to the instructions given in the registration system within 1 hour of generating link with instructions to a payment portal
After you have booked your test
You will receive your IELTS Reference Number to access the Test Taker Portal. Please make sure that you have included your email address correctly when you book your test.
You will receive emails confirming:
- the start time of your test and the venue address
- your Speaking Test date
- your access to the free online preparation courses: Road to IELTS Last Minute Version.
Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day within a 3 days window before or 1 day after your main test day. Please note that the speaking test in Poland is usually organised one or two days before the written part.
Final and official information on test dates and venues will be send to you via Test Taker Portal.