The British Council in Poland offers IELTS Academic, General Training and UK visas and immigration (UKVI) tests.
You can book your IELTS test with us online using the links below. When you book with us, you can be certain that you will be taking your test at an official IELTS test centre.
Tests we offer
|IELTS Academic and General Training - paper-based or computer-delivered test||815 PLN||Book now
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training)||910 PLN||Book now
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||730 PLN||Book now
To book your test you will need to:
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID:
- original and valid passport or national national ID card if you are a EU citizen
- original and valid passport only if you are a non-EU candidate or you are applying for IELTS for UKVI or IELTS Life Skills
2. Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
3. Pay for your test. You can pay for your test in one of the following ways:
- via bank transfer
- online via online payment system, using your payment card or e-Wallet (Apple Pay or Google Pay)
- in person by payment card at the customer service desk in our Warsaw and Krakow British Council offices
Please use the bank details below in order to make the payment:
Bank account no: 68 1030 1061 0000 0000 3018 9000
Bank name: Bank Handlowy S. A., II O/Warszawa
Bank owner: Fundacja British Council
Bank owner address: ul. Koszykowa 54, 00-675 Warszawa
In the Reference section of your payment please write your individual reference number.
Please note that in making payments from outside Poland precede the bank account number with the letters PL and the SWIFT code CITIPLPX.
IMPORTANT! Please pay the required exam fee according to the instructions given in the registration system:
• if you pay by a bank transfer or personally - no later than 2 calendar days after registering for the test, where the first day is the day of registration
• if you pay on-line by card - within 1 hour of generating link with instructions to a payment portal
IELTS test date confirmation
You will receive your IELTS Reference Number to access the Test Taker Portal. Please make sure that you have included your email address correctly when you book your test.
Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day within a 3 days window before or 1 day after your main test day. Please note that the speaking test in Poland is usually organised one or two days before the written part.
Final and official information on test dates and venues will be send to you via Test Taker Portal.