In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", I inform that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is the British Council Foundation with its registered office at ul. Koszykowa 54, 00-675 Warsaw, registered at the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Register Courthouse under the number KRS 0000449621, REGON: 146529782, NIP: 7010369489.
- The data administrator can be contacted via email: email@example.com or in writing at the address of the administrator's office with the note "Data protection".
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
|The purpose of personal data processing||Legal basis for processing|
|In order to provide security of personnel, other persons, property protection and confidential data protection, especially to ensure security of exam materials from unauthorized access||execution of the legitimate interests of the administrator of personal data
legal basis: GDPR art. 6 (1) (a) (c) (f) and Polish Labour Code Act
4. The monitored area includes:
- part of premises of Fundacja British Council located on the 2nd floor – main office and on the ground floor – Customer Service Department in the building located in Koszykowa 54 street in Warsaw
- office part of Fundacja British Council located on the 4th floor in the Roma Office Center building at Nowogrodzka 47A street in Warsaw
- office part of Fundacja British Council located on the 1st floor of the building located in Rynek Główny 6 street in Cracow.
5. The access to CCTV monitoring materials is granted only to the authorized employees of Fundacja British Council and authorizes employees of companies which provide property security services to Fundacja British Council. Your personal data may be transferred to public bodies and law enforcement services, or the victims in situations recorded by the system.
6. Your personal data shall be kept for the period of 90 days by Data Controller and in case of incident until the case is resolved or finished.
7. The British Council Foundation ensures that all persons whose personal data is processed have appropriate rights resulting from the GDPR. Therefore, you have:
- right to access recordings in justified cases
- right to demand erasure of your data
- right to anonymize your image on the registered pictures and/or erase your personal data
- right to data processing for a limited time
8. Your data shall be processed only within European Economic Area.
9. No automated decisions shall be taken in relation to your data (decisions without a human involved) and data shall not be subject to profiling.
10. Data Controller takes all the necessary precautions in order to provide all possible means of physical, technical and organizational personal data protection against accidental or intended damage, loss, unauthorized disclosure, usage or access, according to all legal provisions in force.
11. If you believe that the Data Administrator's processing violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).