Are your students asking you for the preparation materials for the matura exam on the basic or the advanced level? Do you want to support them in their preparations and provide them with the access to verified information? Invite the British Council experts to deliver a lesson at your school and equip your students with the knowledge on the English matura exam!
During a 40-minute class secondary school students will find out how the matura exam and Cambridge English Qualifications are connected. They will learn about different types of tasks in both exams, how to prepare for the grammar part and which examination techniques can be useful for them when completing the Writing part. They will also get to know the Write&Improve platform and discover the applications for learning English from the British Council.
Lesson on matura exam at your school
- Lesson on matura is addressed to secondary schools.
- Students taking part in the class should demonstrate the knowledge of English language on the upper intermediate level (B1-B2).
- The class is taking place on the Zoom platform.
- At schools where face to face teaching is allowed, the class can be delivered in a classroom equipped with a computer along with a big monitor and speakers. At schools where remote learning has been introduced, each student can join the class using their own device.
- Schools can schedule a class by contacting us at email@example.com
- Lessons always take place on Wednesdays, between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. and Fridays, between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., after prior booking.
- The class is 40 minutes long and is delivered in Polish.
- While scheduling the class by e-mail, the teachers should indicate whether their students are preparing for the matura exam on the basic or on the advanced level.
All classes are delivered by Barbara Szybowska, Bartosz Brzoza and Piotr Pluskota.
Book your free Lesson on matura - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Szybowska – a graduate of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow; an experienced teacher and teacher trainer. She teaches nearly all age groups, levels and course types as she loves new challenges and is always eager to share her experience. Her professional focus is on motivating learners, especially the young ones and raising their interest in the language. Moreover, she specialises in preparing students for Cambridge English exams. Her lifelong passions are climbing and travelling.
Bartosz Brzoza is an IELTS educational consultant, teacher of English and examiner. He is finishing his PhD studies at the Faculty of English, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan. He is also a member of Language and Communication Laboratory there.
Piotr Pluskota is a graduate of the University of Warsaw and an English teacher with 15 years of experience in teaching various age groups, levels and types of courses. Piotr cooperates with Cambridge Assessment English, is a supervisor at Cambridge Qualifications written exams and a trainer who regularly cooperates with the British Council giving presentations and trainings.