OUR APPROACH TO TEACHING
The following learning strategies are key to best supporting your child’s language development. In British Council we encourage:
- full interaction and participation in lessons
- the practising of language through stimulating and challenging activities
- a stress-free environment making lessons enjoyable and a place where confidence can blossom
- the development of such skills as independence and self-reliance
- your children with a variety of different of media to make lessons more motivating and interesting
- parents to become partners in the learning journey through monthly newsletters and workshops during Autumn and Spring
- your children to learn about different cultures so they are more confident in the world
Your child’s course will include two key elements: magazines and an online learning hub.
Magazines have been developed by experts for your children to support the effective learning strategies.
Learning hub is an online portal designed to enhance your child’s progress in English.