The health of our test takers and staff is our priority. Before we open any test centre:
- We ensure that we are following all local government safety guidelines as well as those of the British Council.
- We brief our test centre staff so they are up to date on what to do and how to prepare for the arrival of test takers.
We have put the following measures in place to make our test centres as safe as possible:
- Test venues will be cleaned thoroughly prior to each test session.
- In the case of computer-delivered tests all equipment will be sanitised prior to each session.
- Our staff will be wearing masks.
- As cases of Covid-19 are on the rise again, in order to ensure heightened safety at the test venue, it is now required to wear masks throughout the whole test session – i.e. from entry into the exam venue to exit post-test. You will be required to wear a mask in all common areas and maintain a two-metre physical distance at all times.
- If you are exempt from wearing a mask for health reasons (e.g. asthma), you must provide a medical certificate confirming the exemption. This should be presented when you register on the day of the test.
- If you would like to, you may also wear latex gloves although this is not required.
- We will provide sanitisers throughout the test venue and we ask that all test takers use them regularly or wash their hands to help ensure a safe environment.
- We will not provide pens or pencils to test takers who will be asked to bring their own stationery on the test day.