In September 2018 we will be introducing Primary Plus Courses for all our primary students (age 6 – 11).
Primary Plus is developed using British Council expertise and aims to help our young students develop key skills for their future.
With Primary Plus, your child will:
- Participate in a variety of task-based activities in different forms that develop language and help promote confidence in speaking English.
- Use creativity and start to develop 21st century skills such as critical thinking and digital literacy.
- Develop skills and strategies which will encourage independent learning.
- Learn about their own and other cultures so they are more confident in going out into the world and using English with people from other parts of the world.
- Study with a series of British Council magazines that are based on the interest of Primary students and practice language through real life situations.