This training enhances English skills in the area of customer service. It is aimed at non-native speakers of English who deal with international clients, customers and business partners in English on a frequent basis.
This interactive and collaborative training increases the performance and standards of customer service in English with a special focus on call handling and writing skills. Participants will acquire language strategies which will enable them to handle any kind of caller enquiry efficiently and correctly and will help them to adapt their writing style to different audiences. They will also learn how to structure difficult and sensitive correspondence in an appropriate way without offending the reader.
Benefits for the employer:
- Evidence of the employer’s commitment to improving English language communication skills.
- Enhanced accuracy, performance and quality of an employee’s customer service skills in English.
- Improved employee confidence and effectiveness in handling and managing challenging customers, refusing requests and answering complaints in a diplomatic way.
- Increased level of customer experience and satisfaction.
- Improved conversion rates.
- Increased motivation of employees who will obtain an official British Council certificate as evidence of their professional development.
Benefits for the employee:
- An official British Council certificate as evidence of their professional development.
- A greater competitive edge in the job market.
- Improved and more effective telephone and written communication skills in English.
- Increased confidence when dealing with challenging customers, refusing requests and answering complaints in a diplomatic way.
- Practical experience of customer service in English within a supportive environment with both peer and trainer feedback.
This training consists of two modules which can be bought separately or in packages.
Module 1 – Customer Service Telephone skills in English
Module 2 – Customer Service Written skills in English
Each module is a one day training programme consisting of six clock hours.
Training can be delivered to a group of minimum 3 and maximum 12 participants.
Minimum English language level required: Intermediate (B1 CEFR level).
The training programme can be customised to suit your company’s needs and specialism.