This training programme enhances English communication skills in the areas of presentations, meetings and negotiations. It is aimed at non-native speakers of English who work internationally and who use English on a regular basis in their work.
The interactive and collaborative training places an emphasis on what a professional needs to communicate clearly and effectively in a variety of contexts including: forums, panels, interactive seminars, conferences, networking events and meetings.
Participants will acquire effective resources for communicating in international contexts where English is the medium of communication. Furthermore, participants will gain perspectives and insights into the use of English which they can take away from the training and immediately implement in their working contexts.
Benefits for the employer:
- Evidence of the employer’s commitment to improving English language communication in an increasingly global world.
- Enhanced accuracy, performance and quality of employees business English communication skills.
- Improved employee confidence and effectiveness when giving a presentation, taking part in meetings or undertaking negotiations in English.
- Increased motivation of employees who will obtain an official British Council certificate as evidence of their professional development.
Benefits for the employee:
- An official British Council certificate as evidence of their professional development.
- A greater competitive edge in the job market.
- Improved and more effective communication skills in English.
- Increased confidence when using English to communicate with all stakeholders whether English is their first language or not.
- Practical experience of communicating in English within a supportive environment with both peer and trainer feedback.
This training consists of three modules which can be bought separately or in packages:
Module 1 – Presentation Skills
Module 2 – Meetings
Module 3 – Negotiations
Each module is a one day training programme and consists of six clock hours.
Training can be delivered to a group of minimum 3 and maximum 12 participants.
Minimum English language level required: Intermediate (B1 CEFR level).
The training programme can be customised to suit your company’s needs and specialism.