Cambridge English exams are well-trusted by thousands of educational and professional institutions across the world. By organising Cambridge English Qualifications exams at your school, you will benefit from:
- larger number of exams sessions within a year
- no stress concerning either travelling to a different city or to a new venue unknown to the candidate, as the exam takes place in the institution where they learn or work
- all examination parts organised in your institution
- discount examination fee
- on-line registration
- on-line results.
How to choose the best exam session for your students
There are two types of exam sessions we can organise for you:
- You can register for an open session at the British Council exams centre, this is available to everyone. We organise sessions regularly throughout the year in 12 cities in Poland. Your students will take the exam with other candidates registered individually or by other teachers and schools. The exam will be held in halls provided by the British Council.
For group registration in open sessions we offer paper-based and computer-based Cambridge English Qualifications exams.
2. You can organise an exam session exclusively for your candidates at your school premises. We can organise the exam (both written and speaking parts) anywhere in Poland. There are only two requirements you need to meet:
- The minimum number of candidates sitting an exam is 20 in those towns where our centres operate. Outside these towns the terms and conditions of cooperation are agreed with schools individually.
- An appropriate venue where all the examination parts can be held. All venues must meet official standards of halls for examination sittings (more information can be found below).
An exam session organised on your premises is called a closed session.
We offer both paper and computer based Cambridge English Qualifications exams in closed sessions.
How to register your group for the Cambridge English Qualifications exams
Registration for all Cambridge English Qualifications exams is run online. We also accept entries delivered to us on paper, scanned or faxed to us, depending on your needs.