If you cancel your Cambridge English exam before the test day or you are absent on the test day, the fee is refundable under the following conditions:
• if a cancelation request is made no later than 14 days from the date of registration (day of payment), and before the exam date - in that case you will receive a full refund.
The fee is also refundable, minus an administration fee of 30% of the test fee, only in the following cases:
• if a cancelation request is made before the registration deadline for that test, but after 14 days from the date of registration (date of payment).
• in case of illness or medical incident on the test date
• in case of bereavement - loss of a close family member
• in case of hardship or trauma (such as being a victim of crime or involved in a traffic accident)
• in case of military service.
In case of test day absence for the reasons listed above, the refund request must be submitted using the form embedded below within three days of the test date. It must be supported with required evidence (i.e., a medical certificate issued by the doctor confirming inability to take the test, police report from the traffic accident confirming serious circumstances on the test day, etc.).
If we have not received your submitted cancellation request along with an upload of supporting documentation by the third day after the test, you will be marked as absent and forfeit all claims.
Please note that refunds can take four to six weeks to process. If you are entitled to a refund, the refunded money will be returned in the same way as you originally paid.
In case you have any questions please contact us via email email@example.com
Requesting a test day transfer
If you need to change the date of your test from the date you originally booked, you can request a test day transfer, free of charge, but only if the registration for your original test date is still open.
Please note that the new test date must be within three months of the original test date. We can offer the transfer only if a session of the same test is available in your examination centre in this period, you can check it here: https://examfinder.britishcouncil.pl/index.php.
We can transfer you once only. If the second test date does not suit you well, then you are not entitled to any further transfer to a new test date and the standard cancellation policy applies.
Click here to go to the refund and transfer form.