This training enhances English written communication skills in the areas of proposals, reports and e-mails. It is aimed at non-native speakers of English who work internationally and write content in English on a regular basis in their work.
Participants will acquire model proposal, report and e-mail writing skills and model language for these formats. They will also learn English writing tips and effective writing approaches in order to develop their skills in these vital areas of effective written business communication.
Benefits for the employer:
- Evidence of the employer’s commitment to improving English language written communication.
- Enhanced accuracy, performance and quality of an employee’s business English written communication.
- Improved employee confidence and effectiveness in delivering high quality proposals and reports in English.
- Increased motivation of employees who will obtain an official British Council certificate as evidence of their professional development.
Benefits for the employee:
- An official British Council certificate as evidence of their professional development.
- A greater competitive edge in the job market.
- Improved and more effective written communication skills in English.
- Holistic approach to analysing the genres of writing reports and proposals.
- Practical experience of communicating in English within a supportive environment with both peer and trainer feedback.
Training consists of three modules which can be bought separately or in packages.
Module 1 – Business Proposals
Module 2 – Business Reports
Module 3 – Business E-mails
Each module is a one day training programme and consists of six clock hours.
Training can be delivered to a group of minimum 3 and maximum 12 participants.
Minimum English language level required: Intermediate (B1 CEFR level).
The training programme can be customised to suit your company’s needs and specialism.