Computer-based Tests for individual candidates and groups
- Individual candidates and groups
- Candidates who prefer to write on a computer rather than by hand
- Candidates who need late registration and quick verification of skills
- Candidates that need reliable and widely recognised certificate.
We offer the following computer-based tests:
- A2 Key (Key English Test) and Key for Schools (Key English Test for Schools)
- B1 Preliminary (Preliminary English Test) and Preliminary for Schools (Preliminary English Test for Schools)
- B2 First (First Certificate in English and First for Schools (First Certificate in English for Schools)
- C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English)
- C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A COMPUTER-BASED TEST?
Computer based exam is conducted in computer labs provided by the exam organizer (the British Council or language school). It cannot be taken remotely. The main advantages of this form of an exam are:
- Late registration – 2-3 weeks before the test date
- Quick results – just 2-3 weeks after the exam
- Quick certificates – not later than 6 weeks after the exam
- Comfortable conditions – modern equipped computer labs set in convenient locations
- Comfortable Listening part – candidates listen to recordings through headphones
- Automatically counting the number of words in the text in Writing and possibility of highlighting fragments of text in every part of the test
- Instant control of the duration of the test – PC clock throughout the duration of the test gives you the time remaining until the end of the part
- Automated warnings about time left before the end of a given part
- For schools: Tailor made offer and the assistance of a dedicated representative of the British Council for group registrations.
Schools and institutions interested in our offer can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.